If you are experiencing slow downloads with UVI products, this may be the result of different kind of troubles related to a firewall, an anti-virus, your internet provider, router issues, and so on.
In this case, you may check each of the following points:
- make sure you are running the latest UVI Portal
- make sure there is no firewall or anti-virus software interfering with downloads
- make sure there is no VPN installed on your device
- make sure your router is set properly
- check your connection speed for free via speedtest.net for instance
- try enabling ‘Force Direct Download’ in UVI Portal's Preferences if you have any trouble with the default torrent (p2p) protocol
- alternatively, owners of registered products with permanent licenses* can also use the download links available on the online My Products page since files are host on different servers (more info here) – you can also copy-paste these links to download tools such as FolX (Mac) or Free Download Manager (PC) to avoid any dropouts.
- try downloading from another machine or location
Products included in SonicPass, The Effects Bundle, UVI Power Bundle and UVI Essentials Bundle are exclusively available in UVI Portal and are not reflected on the online My Products page for technical reasons.