This just means that your copy of UVI Workstation or Falcon is not up to date. Download the latest version via My Products, then install and restart the app.
Articles in this section
- Technical Specifications (Soundware)
- How to install UVI soundbanks
- How to update my soundbank to the latest version
- What is a UFS file?
- What is a RAR file?
- Where to install my UFS soundbanks
- How to check the integrity of my soundbank
- How to check the version of my soundbank
- UVI Workstation crashes while loading a library preset
- "UFS file isn't valid" error message