This indicates you simply have to download and install the latest UVI Workstation of Falcon, available via My Products, then restart the app.
Articles in this section
- Technical Specifications (Soundware)
- How to install UVI Soundware
- What is a UFS file?
- What is a RAR file?
- Where to install my UFS soundbanks
- UVI Workstation crashes while loading a library preset
- "UFS file isn't valid" error message
- "Unable to mount the Volume from '/[yourUFSfolder]/Library.ufs' (Invalid file)" error message
- "Couldn't load the file '$Sample.wav" error message
- I am stuck with a red border on the GUI