In UVI Workstation, you can save your work as a Multi file by clicking the menu (hamburger icon) then select Save Multi.
Articles in this section
- Can I run UVI Workstation in 32-bit?
- While installing UVI Workstation on Windows, the wizard stops during PACE License Support steps ?
- UVI Workstation not showing up in my DAW
- How to save my work in UVI Workstation
- Presets show up red in UVI Workstation’s Search
- How to clean uninstall UVI Workstation
- "[REX unsupported]" error message
- "Couldn't load the program XXX.rx2" error message on macOS
- "Unable to mount the volume from C:\Program Files\UVI WorkstationX64\unins000.dat (Invalid File)" error message on Windows
- UVI Workstation does not respond to my MIDI controller in Ableton Live on Windows