In UVI Workstation, you can save your work as a Multi file by clicking the wrench icon then Save Multi on the Multi view (2nd top icon).
Articles in this section
- Can I install both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of UVI Workstation on Windows?
- While installing UVI Workstation, the wizard stops during the Pace steps
- UVI Workstation does not show up in my DAW
- Red presets in the Search section in UVI Workstation
- How to save my work in UVI Workstation
- How to clean uninstall UVI Workstation
- "[REX unsupported]" error message
- "Couldn't load the program XXX.rx2" error message on macOS
- "Unable to mount the volume from C:\Program Files\UVI WorkstationX64\unins000.dat (Invalid File)" error message on Windows
- UVI Workstation does not respond to my MIDI controller in Ableton Live on Windows