In UVI Workstation, you can save your work as a Multi file by clicking the menu (hamburger icon) then select Save Multi.
Articles in this section
- Can I run UVI Workstation in 32-bit?
- UVI Workstation not Showing up in my DAW
- MIDI not Triggering Sound in UVI Workstation
- While Installing UVI Workstation on Windows, the Wizard Stops During PACE License Support Steps?
- How to Save my Work in UVI Workstation
- Presets Showing up in red in the Search section
- Error Message: "Not a valid host"
- Error Message: "[REX unsupported]"
- Error Message: "Couldn't load the program XXX.rx2" [macOS only]
- Error Message: "Unable to mount the volume from C:\Program Files\UVI WorkstationX64\unins000.dat (Invalid File)" [Windows only]