In UVI Workstation, you can save your work as a Multi file by clicking the menu (hamburger icon) then select Save Multi.
Articles in this section
- Can I run UVI Workstation in 32-bit?
- UVI Workstation not Showing up in my DAW
- How to Move my Favorite Presets to Another Machine (UVI Workstation)
- Automation in UVI Workstation
- MIDI not Triggering Sound in UVI Workstation
- How to Save my Work in UVI Workstation
- Grayed out Presets Showing up in the Search Section
- Error Message: "Not a valid host"
- Error Message: "[REX unsupported]"
- Error Message: "Couldn't load the program XXX.rx2" [macOS only]