UVI Workstation is a 64-bit application and requires a 64-bit sequencer.
If you are running a 64-bit DAW and UVI Workstation is still not accessible, please try the following:
- Quit and re-launch your DAW
- Rescan your plug-in locations from your DAW's Preferences (and verify UVI Workstation’s)
- Re-select your default and additional plug-in locations from your DAW's Preferences
- Clear blacklisted plug-ins or any similar option available in your DAW – Cubase users on Windows can also refer to the article UVI Workstation or Falcon Blacklisted in Cubase [Windows]
Mac users: here are the default folder locations for UVI Workstation plug-in files on macOS:
- AU: Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UVIWorkstationAU.component
- VST: Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/UVIWorkstationVST.vst
- AAX: Library/Application Support/Avid/Audio/Plug-Ins/UVIWorkstationAAX.aaxplugin
PC users: here are common VST plug-in folder locations on Windows (note: you may have chosen a different location):
- VST: Program Files\VSTPlugins\… or Program Files\Steinberg\VSTPlugins\…
For further troubleshooting, please check the support pages on your DAW’s company website.