UVI Workstation is a 64-bit application and requires a 64-bit DAW, sequencer or host.
If you are running a 64-bit DAW and UVI Workstation is still not accessible, please try the following:
- Quit and re-launch your DAW
- Rescan your plug-in locations from your DAW's Preferences (and verify UVI Workstation’s)
- Re-select your default and additional plug-in locations from your DAW's Preferences
- Clear blacklisted plug-ins or any similar option available in your DAW
Mac users: here are the default folder locations for UVI Workstation plug-in files on macOS:
- AU: /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UVIWorkstationAU.component
- VST: /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/UVIWorkstationVST.vst
- AAX: /Library/Application Support/Avid/Audio/Plug-Ins/UVIWorkstationAAX.aaxplugin
PC users: here are common VST plug-in folder locations on Windows (note: you may have chosen a different location):
- VST: Program Files\VSTPlugins\… or Program Files\Steinberg\VSTPlugins\…
Specific DAW troubleshooting:
- Sonar users: make sure 'Scan at startup" is enabled in Preferences > Locations > VST Plug-ins
- Ableton Live users on Windows: this may be the result of a VST cache issue. Create a sub-folder in your VST location, move the UVI Workstation plug-in DLL file there, then rescan your VST locations in Live preferences. After this you can move the DLL file back to its original location and rescan your VST locations if you’d like.
For further troubleshooting, please check the support pages on your DAW’s company website.
Feel free to contact our Support Team if you still have an issue.