UVI Workstation is a 64-bit application and requires a 64-bit sequencer.
If you are running a 64-bit DAW and UVI Workstation is still not accessible, please try the following:
- Quit and re-launch your DAW
- Rescan your plug-in locations from your DAW's Preferences (and verify UVI Workstation’s)
- Re-select your default and additional plug-in locations from your DAW's Preferences
- Clear blacklisted plug-ins or any similar option available in your DAW – Cubase users on Windows can also refer to the article UVI Workstation or Falcon Blacklisted in Cubase [Windows]
Mac users: here are the default folder locations for UVI Workstation plug-in files on macOS:
- AU: Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/UVIWorkstationAU.component
- VST: Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/UVIWorkstationVST.vst
- AAX: Library/Application Support/Avid/Audio/Plug-Ins/UVIWorkstationAAX.aaxplugin
PC users: here are common VST plug-in folder locations on Windows (note: you may have chosen a different location):
- VST: Program Files\VSTPlugins\… or Program Files\Steinberg\VSTPlugins\…
Sonar users: make sure 'Scan at startup" is enabled in Preferences > Locations > VST Plug-ins
Windows users: this may be the result of a VST cache issue. Create a sub-folder in your VST location, move the UVI Workstation plug-in DLL file there, then rescan your VST locations in the preferences of your DAW. After this you can move the DLL file back to its original location and rescan your VST locations if you would like.
For further troubleshooting, please check the support pages on your DAW’s company website.