Yes, open the Browser and select User Library, then tap on the hamburger icon at top and select ‘New Directory’.
Articles in this section
- What is the minimum iPad / iPhone model supported?
- What is the minimum iOS version supported?
- Can I set folders in my User Library?
- I cannot play a sample in Stretch Mode below MIDI note C1 and above C5, is that normal?
- I have latency when pressing pads, how can I resolve this?
- I have no sound anymore on BeatHawk, what can I do?
- Can I receive signal in BeatHawk via Inter-App Audio or Audiobus?
- Can I remotely sync BeatHawk to another app?
- Some factory projects are glitching, is that normal?
- I cannot transfer files with iTunes anymore, why?