Not at this time. BeatHawk is currently only able to send audio signal via Inter-App Audio, Audiobus, Audio Unit v3.
Articles in this section
- Minimum iOS device supported for BeatHawk
- Minimum iOS version supported for BeatHawk
- I have issues with my In-App Purchases
- How to backup all my BeatHawk projects
- How to set folders in my User Library
- I cannot play a sample in Stretch Mode below MIDI note C1 and above C5, is that normal?
- I have latency when pushing pads
- No more sound in BeatHawk
- Can I receive signal in BeatHawk via Inter-App Audio or Audiobus?
- Can I remotely sync BeatHawk to another app?