It is likely that your soundbank file is corrupted so you can follow the steps described in the article How to check the integrity of my soundbank in order to verify its integrity and download it again if required.
Articles in this section
- Technical Specifications (Soundware)
- Where to Install my UVI Soundbanks
- What is a UFS file?
- How to Check the Integrity of my Soundbank
- How to Check the Version of my Soundbank
- Soundbanks do not Mount Automatically in UVI Workstation or Falcon
- UVI Workstation or Falcon Crashes While Loading a Soundbank Preset
- Error Message: "UFS file isn't valid"
- Error Message: "Unable to mount the Volume from '/[yourUFSfolder]/Library.ufs' (Invalid file)"
- Error Message: "Couldn't load the file '$Sample.wav"