Yes, Falcon can read any MachFive3 files (.m5p, .m5m, .ufs).
Articles in this section
- Technical Specifications (Falcon)
- About the Falcon Factory rev2
- Where are the Falcon Factory sounds?
- Error: "Failed to load Audio Unit Falcon" in Logic Pro X
- Error: "Import DLL libsndfile-1.dll cannot be loaded" [Windows]
- How to Move my Favorite Presets to Another Machine (Falcon)
- How to Share my Falcon Program/Multi Files and Samples Over Multiple Working Machines
- Why Don't my LFOs and Envelopes Retrigger in Falcon?
- Is There a 32-bit Version of Falcon?
- Does Falcon support MachFive3 files?