Method 1: Reset all Audio Units in Logic Pro
- Go to the menu bar, then go to Logic Pro > Settings (or Preferences) > Plug-In Manager.
- Click Full Audio Unit Reset.
- Quit then relaunch Logic Pro. All installed Audio Units plug-ins will be rescanned.
Important note: Resetting Audio Units in Logic Pro also resets them for MainStage.
Method 2: Reset the Audio Units cache manually
- In the Finder, press ⇧⌘G or choose Go > Go to Folder in the menu bar.
- Copy-paste the following path then click Go:
- Locate the AudioUnitCache folder, then move it to the Desktop.
- Restart the computer, then open Logic or MainStage. All installed Audio Units plug-ins will be rescanned.