UVI products are officially natively supported on macOS 14 Sonoma (Intel/ARM).
Articles in this section
- NKS Support for UVI Products
- Compatibility with macOS 14 Sonoma and Silicon Macs (M1/M2/M3 Processors)
- How to Uninstall my UVI Products
- How to Reduce the CPU Load
- UVI Workstation or Falcon Blacklisted in Cubase [Windows]
- How to Move Soundbanks or Falcon Expansions to Another Location
- Can I use UVI Products Offline?
- Installing Your Products via uvi.net/my-products
- The Wizard Stops During PACE License Support Steps While Installing UVI Software on Windows
- Do UVI Products Support Program Change?