No, an iLok account is only required to run iLok-protected libraries.
Articles in this section
- How to activate my license
- I am asked to enter an activation code when launching a UVI instrument or effect, what to do?
- I registered my UVI product using a wrong iLok User ID, how can I change it?
- My iLok dongle-based license is not recognized
- My machine-based license is not recognized
- How many activations do I have?
- Can I authorize my license on multiple computers?
- I registered my UVI product but the license does not appear in my iLok account
- "No license was found" error message
- I lost, broke, sold or repaired my computer and lost its activation, how can I retrieve it?