No, an iLok account is only required to run iLok-protected libraries.
Articles in this section
- How do I activate my license?
- I entered a wrong iLok User ID when registering my product, how can I change it?
- How many activations do I have?
- Can I authorize my license on multiple computers at once?
- I registered my product but the license does not appear in my iLok account, what can I do?
- I have a "No valid authorization file" error message, what should I do?
- I lost/broke/resold/repaired my computer then I lost an activation, how can I retrieve it?
- What to do if my iLok dongle is broken, lost or stolen?
- How do I move my license from a computer to an iLok (and vice versa)?
- My iLok-based license is not recognized, what should I do?