No, only the license will make the difference so you do not have to re-install the product except if it has been updated in the meantime.
Articles in this section
- Compatibility with macOS 11 Big Sur
- How to Clean Uninstall my UVI Products
- How to Reduce the CPU Load
- UVI Workstation or Falcon Blacklisted in Cubase [Windows]
- How to Move Soundbanks or Falcon Expansions to Another Location
- Can I use UVI Products Offline?
- Installing Your Products via uvi.net/my-products
- The Wizard Stops During PACE License Support Steps While Installing UVI Software on Windows
- Do UVI Products Support Program Change?
- Do UVI Instruments Support Micro-Tuning?