No, only the license will make the difference so you do not have to re-install the product except if it has been updated in the meantime.
Articles in this section
- How to clear Audio Units cache
- UVI Workstation shows up twice in Logic Pro X on macOS High Sierra
- What to do with previous UFS soundbanks after upgrading to Vintage Vault 2
- Legacy and discontinued products
- UVI Workstation plugin window goes blank in Cubase 64-bit
- Random sound cutoffs / dropouts in Reaper
- I purchased a plug-in effect like Sparkverb, do I need to uninstall the demo version previously installed?
- Why old operating systems such as Windows XP or Mac OS X 10.6 for instance are no longer supported?