Please update the following if necessary:
• iLok License Manager > https://www.ilok.com/#!license-manager
• UVI Workstation & the UFS library file(s) > https://www.uvi.net/my-products
Your license activation should be accessible in iLok License Manager - meaning your current machine should be recognized in the locations list on the left-hand side of the screen, i.e. not greyed out.
The first step you can try is to deactivate then re-activate the license on your machine:
- Open iLok License Manager
- Log into your iLok account
- Click your dongle or machine
- Select the license and click Deactivate
- Go to the Available tab then drag-and-drop the license to your iLok dongle or machine
If you are still having trouble, please contact our Technical Support and provide us with your iLok User ID, the machine name and its location ID as shown via Details in iLok License Manager.