Yes, you are able to install both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of UVI Workstation if Windows is operating in 64-bit.
Articles in this section
- Can I install both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of UVI Workstation on Windows?
- While installing UVI Workstation, the wizard stops during the Pace steps, what should I do?
- UVI Workstation does not show up in my DAW, what can I do?
- Red presets in the Search section in UVI Workstation, what can I do?
- How can I save my work in UVI Workstation?
- How do I clean uninstall UVI Workstation?
- "[REX unsupported]" error message, what can I do?
- "Couldn't load the program XXX.rx2" error message on OS X, what can I do?
- "Unable to mount the volume from C:\Program Files\UVI WorkstationX64\unins000.dat (Invalid File)" error message on Windows, what can I do?
- I am using Ableton Live in Windows and UVI Workstation does not respond to my MIDI controller, what is wrong?