Articles in this section
- Technical Specifications (Soundware)
- Where to Install my UVI Soundbanks
- What is a UFS file?
- How to Check the Integrity of my Soundbank
- How to Check the Version of my Soundbank
- Missing Soundbanks in UVI Workstation or Falcon
- UVI Workstation or Falcon Crashes While Loading a Soundbank Preset
- Error Message: "UFS file isn't valid"
- Error Message: "Unable to mount the Volume from '/[yourUFSfolder]/Library.ufs' (Invalid file)"
- Error Message: "Couldn't load the file '$Sample.wav"
This means that your copy of UVI Workstation or Falcon is not up to date.
Quit the app then use UVI Portal to install the latest version of UVI Workstation or Falcon.
Please have a look at the article How to Update my Product to the Latest Version for more information.