UVI Portal is now required to register, download, install, activate and update all of your UVI products in a single convenient location.
Click one of the links below to download UVI Portal for your system:
Once downloaded, follow the steps to install UVI Portal on your system.
On macOS systems:
- Double-click the downloaded file named UVI Portal-x.x.x.dmg
- Drag the file 'UVI Portal.app' to your 'Applications' folder
On Windows systems:
- Double-click the downloaded file named UVI Portal-x.x.x.exe to start the installer
- Follow the steps of the installer – the application will be located here:
C:\Program Files x86\UVI Portal\UVI Portal.exe
Finally, you now need to connect to your UVI account in UVI Portal:
- Launch UVI Portal
- Enter your registered email address and your password – i.e. the same credentials used to connect on uvi.net/my-account.
- Click the Log In button.
If you do not have a UVI account, click Create a UVI Account – you will be redirected to the authentification page on the UVI website. Enter your email address then click Create your account.
Please refer to the UVI Portal Manual for more details.