You may need to activate the product license on your device:
- Simply click the Activate button on the right of the product to open iLok License Manager.
- In iLok License Manager, sign in to your iLok account then click the Available tab (or access Available Licenses via the menu View at top) and drag the license(s) to your computer or an iLok dongle.
- Click Refresh in the UVI Portal menu – you will now see that your product does not require any other action. Launch it and have fun!
Here is an animation that shows how to activate the license in iLok License Manager:
Please refer to the UVI Portal Manual for more details.
- iLok License Manager is required for activation (automatically installed with UVI Workstation, Falcon and UVI Effects)
- UVI licenses (generated after March 25, 2014) allow up to 3 concurrent activations on any combination of iLok dongles and computers. For more information, you can read the article How many activations do I have?
- Activations can be moved between loactions at anytime in iLok License Manager. For more information, you can read the article How to Move my License Activation to Another Location