If you are experiencing slow downloads with UVI products, this may be the result of different kind of troubles related to a firewall, an anti-virus, your internet provider, router issues, and so on.
In this case, you may check each of the following points:
- make sure you are running the latest UVI Portal
- make sure there is no firewall or anti-virus software interfering with downloads
- make sure there is no VPN installed on your device
- make sure your router is set properly
- try enabling ‘Force Direct Download’ in UVI Portal's Preferences if you have any trouble with the default torrent (p2p) behavior
- alternatively, try using the download links available on the My Products page since files are host on different servers – you can also copy-paste links to download tools such as FolX (Mac) or Free Download Manager (PC) to avoid any dropouts.
- try downloading from another machine or location