You may need to activate the product license on your device:
- Simply click on any Activate button in UVI Portal to open iLok License Manager
- In iLok License Manager, sign in to your iLok account then click the Available tab (or access Available Licenses via the menu View at top) and drag the SonicPass license to your computer or an iLok2/3 dongle
- Click Refresh in the UVI Portal menu – you will now see that your products do not require any other action. Launch it and have fun!
Please refer to the UVI Portal Manual for more details.
You can also watch our walkthrough video - a step-by-step to guide you through the download process to get you started smoothly.
- iLok License Manager is required for activation (automatically installed with UVI Portal)
- The SonicPass license allows up to 3 concurrent activations on any combination of iLok dongles and computers. For more information, you can read the article How many activations do I have?
- Activations can be moved between locations at anytime in iLok License Manager. For more information, you can read the article How to Move my License Activation to Another Location