UVI Portal is required to download, install and update all of your UVI products in a single convenient location.
Click one of the links below to download the latest UVI Portal for your system:
Once downloaded, follow the steps to install UVI Portal on your system.
- Double-click the downloaded file named UVIPortal-x.x.x.dmg to open the disk image
- Double click the package file UVI Portal.pkg to start the installer, and follow instructions
- Double-click the downloaded file named UVIPortal-x.x.x.exe to start the installer
- Follow the steps of the installer – the application will be located here:
C:\Program Files x86\UVI Portal\UVI Portal.exe
Finally, you now need to connect to your UVI account in UVI Portal:
- Launch UVI Portal
- Enter your registered email address and your password – i.e. the same credentials used to connect on uvi.net/my-account.
- Click the Login button
Please refer to the UVI Portal Manual for more details.