You can reduce the audio buffer size in Audio/MIDI Preferences.
Articles in this section
- Minimum Requirements for BeatHawk
- Issues With In-App Purchases in BeatHawk
- How to Backup all my BeatHawk Projects
- How to set Folders in my User Library
- I Cannot Play a Sample in Stretch Mode Below MIDI Note C1 and Above C5, is That Normal?
- Latency When Pushing Pads in BeatHawk
- No More Sound in BeatHawk (Standalone)
- Can I Receive Signal in BeatHawk via Inter-App Audio or Audiobus?
- Can I Remotely Sync BeatHawk to Another app?
- Some Factory Projects are Glitching, is That Normal?