Your BeatHawk projects (.song files) are located in the Projects folder via the Project Browser.
First here is how to compress all your songs as a ZIP file:
- Go the BeatHawk menu (hamburger icon on iPad / BeatHawk icon on iPhone) then select Load Project / Kit
- Two-finger tap the folder Projects then select Zip in the pop-up menu
Then here are steps to export this ZIP file to cloud services or iTunes documents:
- Two-finger tap this Projects.zip file created in the steps above
- Select Move to Documents (iTunes) – this ZIP file will now appear in iTunes' File Sharing so that you can transfer them to your computer afterwards
- Select iCloud - Export File then you will be able to select a location in one of your cloud accounts via the Location tab in the top left
Please note: you may likely need to repeat the same steps for your custom samples if there are any in your BeatHawk projects.