UVI Portal is required to register, download, install and update all of your UVI products in a single convenient location.
Click one of the links below to download the latest UVI Portal for your system:
Once downloaded, follow the steps to install UVI Portal on your system.
- Double-click the downloaded file named UVIPortal-x.x.x.dmg to open the disk image.
- Double click the package file UVI Portal.pkg to start the installer, and follow instructions.
- Double-click the downloaded file named UVIPortal-x.x.x.exe to start the installer.
- Follow the steps of the installer – the application will be located here:
C:\Program Files x86\UVI Portal\UVI Portal.exe
Finally, you now need to connect to your UVI account in UVI Portal:
- Launch UVI Portal.
- Enter your registered email address and your password – i.e. the same credentials used to connect on uvi.net/my-account.
- Click the Login button.
If you do not have a UVI account, click Create account – you will be redirected to the authentification page on the UVI website.
Enter your email address then click Create your account.
Please refer to the UVI Portal Manual for more details.