In UVI Workstation, you can save your work as a Multi file by clicking the menu (hamburger icon) then select Save Multi.
Articles in this section
- MIDI not Triggering Sound in UVI Workstation
- UVI Workstation not Showing up in my DAW
- How to Save my Work in UVI Workstation
- Can I run UVI Workstation in 32-bit?
- Automation in UVI Workstation
- UVI Workstation Fails to Load in Logic Pro X
- How to Move my Favorite Presets to Another Machine (UVI Workstation)
- Grayed out Presets Showing up in the Search Section
- Error Message: "libxml2.dll was not found" [Windows]
- Error Message: "Import DLL libsndfile-1.dll cannot be loaded" [Windows]