You probably need to (re)locate your soundbanks and enable the automount option in UVI Workstation's or Falcon's Preferences:
- Open the Preferences in UVI Workstation or Falcon.
- Go to the Soundbanks tab and click the … button to add a new soundbank location.
- Locate the folder location of your .ufs soundbank files and select it, then click Open on Mac:
or Select Folder on PC:
- Enable the option automount for this new location so that the soundbanks will mount automatically in the UVI browser at each launch.
- Re-instantiate UVI Workstation or Falcon in your DAW, or quit then relaunch UVI Workstation or Falcon in standalone, to take these changes in consideration – your soundbanks now appear under the Soundbanks tab in the UVI Workstation or Falcon browser.