First, please update the following if you are not using the most current versions:
- iLok License Manager > https://www.ilok.com/#!license-manager
- UVI products > latest versions are available in UVI Portal
Next, you can try deactivating then reactivating your license. Your license activation should be accessible in iLok License Manager – meaning your local machine should be recognized in the locations list in the left sidebar (i.e. not greyed out). Then follow these steps:
- Open iLok License Manager and sign in.
- Locate and select your local machine in the left sidebar.
- Right-click the license and select Deactivate.
- Go to the Available View then drag-and-drop the license to your iLok dongle or local machine.
If the problem persists, please contact our Technical Support and provide them with your iLok User ID, the machine name and its Location ID, which can be found on the Show Details page in iLok License Manager as shown in the screenshot below.