Please update the following if necessary:
- iLok License Manager > https://www.ilok.com/#!license-manager
- UVI Workstation (or Falcon) and soundbank(s) > https://www.uvi.net/my-products
Your license activation should be accessible in iLok License Manager – meaning your local machine should be recognized in the locations list in the left sidebar (i.e. not greyed out).
The first step you can try is to deactivate then re-activate the license back to your local machine:
- Open iLok License Manager then sign in
- Locate then select your local machine in the left sidebar
- Right-click the license then select Deactivate
- Go to the Available View then drag-and-drop the license to your iLok dongle or local machine
If you still have trouble, please contact our Technical Support and provide us with your iLok User ID, the machine name and its location ID as shown via Show Details in iLok License Manager.